Tuesday, April 14, 2009

THOUSAND REASONS
I think of a reason;
Mighty reason;
why u are away;
I got none one but a
thousand reason of your betray;

I see none one, in the darkness
of dismay,I search for you;
I ask for u,for the causes,
and seek for the hope of ray;

In the mind when I was left alone;
And nothing left to say;
I haunt for the reason;
a mighty reason;
and thousand to be explained;
Hope is going away
I' m dying,for the reason ,
I don't want to know;
But she is urging me;
To find a reason ,
a mighty reason;
one of the thousand reason;
Why she is away;
A little left to say,
as I come across the only way'
when hearts need some one
And ask for only thing;
Did i got any one reason,
of the thousand reasons,
for why she is away??
I seek for something ;
for I got nothing ,
only thosand reasons,
Of dismay....


No comments: